Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Operation Get Fine

Wow Onyx Socialites, 2009 is almost over. I going to begin 2010 on a healthy note. I will be hitting my work-out plan hard. I'm determined to be at my goal weight by All-Star weekend. I'll be running the stairs everyday and working out at least three times a week. I'll be drinking tons of water, and taking my Diurex water capsules. I'll be drinking my Ultra Slim herbal tea. I'll also be using some detoxification methods.


Below are two different recipes for a the Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet.

#1 (single serving):
2 Tablespoons of organic lemon Juice (about 1/2 a Lemon)
2 Tablespoons of Organic grade B maple syrup (not the commercial maple flavored syrup you use on pancakes)
1/10 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder
Ten ounces of distilled water

#2 (60 oz. daily serving) make 6 servings :
60 ounces of distilled water
12 Tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup
12 Tablespoons of organic lemon juice
1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper powder



Come on Socialites, join me in Operation Get Fine. I'll be updating my progress on Twitter @OnyxSocialites. Holler at me.

0 comments: